Forum Blogs VIP Armenia Community Chat All Albums

VIP Forums Muzblog Chat Games Gallery. Форум, муздневники, чат, игры, галлерея.

Press here to open menubar...User Control Panel WAP/Mobile forum Text Only FORUM RULES FAQ Calendar
Go Back   VIP Armenia Community > Forum > Art and Culture > Literature and Culture
Blogs Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read Press here to open menubar...

Notices

Literature and Culture Literature – are news, that will never become out of date. (Ezra Pound) When everything is forgotten, culture remains. (Edward Errio)

Что имеем не храним, потерявши плачем.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Feb 07, 00:13   #1 (permalink)
Persona gratia
VIP Club
Send a message via ICQ to Мультик
Что имеем не храним, потерявши плачем.

If I only knew it would be the last time I d see you fall asleep, I would tuck you in more tightly, and whisper I love you oh so slightly.
If I only knew it would be the last time I d see you walk out the door, I would give you a hug and kiss and call you back for so many more.
If I only knew it would be the last time I d hear your voice calling back to me, I Love You , I would have recorded it on tape, every action and word, so then I could play it over and over again.
If I only knew it would be the last time I could spare an extra minute or two, to stop and say that I Love You , instead of assuming that you already know, I would of spent so many more then a few.
If I only knew that my assurance of you having another day to share wasn t so definite I would have shared it instead of letting it slip away. By me thinking surely there s always tomorrow to make up for the time overlooked, before we know it that time could be took.
We always think there s always another day to say our I Love You s and certainly there s another chance to say our anything I can do s ?, but just in case I might be wrong, and today is all I get, I d like to say how much I Love You, and Hope you never forget!
Tomorrow is never promised to anyone, whether you are young our old, and today may be the last chance you get to hold your loved ones tight.
So instead of waiting until tomarrow, why not make it Today? For if tomorrow never comes, you d surely regret the day you chose to overlook, or didn t take that extra time for a smile, a hug, or a simple little kiss.
Why find out that the time you found you where to busy, only turned out to be someone s last wish, you never granted. So hold your loved ones close today, whisper in there ear, tell them how much you love them and that you ll always hold them dear. Never just assume there s going to be another year. Take the time to share some cheer. So when the time comes they say goodbye, it will be easier to let it fly.

Делай добро и не жди взаимности. Пусть взаимность лучше будет для тебя сюрпризом, чем отсутствие её - обидой.