View Single Post
Old 30 Jan 10, 05:25   #786 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club
Re: For JESUS Bible citations Цитаты из библии Մեջբերումներ Աստվածաշնչից

[COLOR="Black"]
Revelation 22

10 And he said to me, “Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand.

11 He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.”

Jesus Testifies to the Churches

12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.

13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”

14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.

15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

A Warning

18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;

19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

I Am Coming Quickly

20 He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.”
Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

[Река жизни

10 Потом он говорит мне: - Не запечатывай слов пророчества этой книги, потому что время уже близко.

11 Тот, кто поступает несправедливо, пусть и продолжает поступать несправедливо. Кто ведет скверную жизнь, пусть и продолжает вести скверную жизнь. Но тот, кто живет праведной жизнью, пусть продолжает жить праведно, и святой пусть продолжает жить свято.

12 - Вот, Я приду скоро! Моя награда со Мной и Я воздам каждому по его делам.

13 Я Aльфа и Омега, Первый и Последний, Начало и Конец.

14 Счастливы те, кто омывает свои мантии, чтобы им иметь право питаться от дерева жизни и войти в город через ворота.

15 А снаружи останутся псы, колдуны, развратники, убийцы, идолопоклонники и все любящие и творящие неправду.

16 - Я, Иисус, послал Моего ангела, чтобы передать вам это свидетельство для церквей. Я корень и отпрыск Давида, Я яркая утренняя звезда.

17 Дух и невеста говорят: - Приди!И тот, кто это слышит, пусть тоже скажет: - Приди!Пусть приходит мучимый жаждой! Кто хочет, пусть берет безвозмездный дар - воду жизни!

18 Предупреждаю каждого, кто слышит слова этой пророческой книги: кто добавит что-либо к этим словам, тому Бог добавит и бедствия, о которых написано в этой книге.

19 И если кто отнимет что-либо из слов этой пророческой книги, у того и Бог отнимет право питаться от дерева жизни и жить в святом городе, которые описаны в этой книге.

20 Свидетельствующий это говорит: - Да, Я скоро приду!Aминь! Приди, Господь Иисус!

21 Пусть благодать Господа Иисуса будет со всеми.Aминь.

Attached Thumbnails
For JESUS Bible citations Цитаты из библии Մեջբերումներ Աստվածաշնչից-new-zealand.jpg  

Один Господь, одна вера, одно крещение,
6 один Бог и Отец всех. Он стоит надо всем и действует через всё и во всём.