Forum Blogs VIP Armenia Community Chat All Albums

VIP Forums Muzblog Chat Games Gallery. Форум, муздневники, чат, игры, галлерея.

Press here to open menubar...User Control Panel WAP/Mobile forum Text Only FORUM RULES FAQ Calendar
Go Back   VIP Armenia Community > Forum > General Discussions > History > Genocide
Blogs Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read Press here to open menubar...

Notices

Геноцид Армян

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Dec 07, 16:49   #190 (permalink)
Все буду молчать.........
VIP Ultra Club
Палата представителей США приняла акт об ответственности за геноцид

Палата представителей США накануне приняла Акт об ответственности за геноцид. Как сообщает PanArmenian.Net со ссылкой на Армянскую Ассамблею Америки, принятие документа стало важным шагом к закрытию законодательной лазейки, которая не позволяет министерству юстиции страны наказывать совершивших геноцид, которые до сих пор чувствовали себя в безопасности в США. Помимо этого, документ предусматривает уголовное преследование лиц, не имеющих американского гражданства, за геноцид, совершенный за пределами США. Согласно нынешнему закону, геноцидом считается преступление, совершенное в США или гражданами США за пределами страны.

“Акт об ответственности за геноцид является очередным шагом, направленным на гарантирование того, что законы США предусматривают адекватное наказание за геноцид. Мы не должны допустить, чтобы совершившие геноцид приезжали в США, жили здесь или использовали страну, как убежище. Это не может стать последним шагом. Если мы собираемся и далее быть оплотом прав человека и свободы, мы должны продолжать совершенствовать наше законодательство”, - заявил председатель Комитета по вопросам юстиции Палаты представителей Джон Кониерс.

“Мы приветствуем принятие этого документа. Следующим шагом должно стать принятие 106-ой резолюции о Геноциде армян”, - заявил исполнительный директор ААА Брайан Ардуни.

Old 09 Jan 08, 19:36   #191 (permalink)
Persona grata
VIP Club
АМЕРИКАНСКИЙ ПРОФЕССОР МЕДИЦИНЫ ОТРИЦАЕТ ГЕНОЦИД АПРМЯНСКОГО НАРОДА: ОСТАНОВИТЕ ДОКТОРА БАРКАНА!

Уважаемые Форумчане!
Я новичок на этом форуме и позволю себе прежде всего представиться. Я выпускник Ереванского Университета и на протяжении многих лет поддерживаю добрые личные и профессиональные отношения со многими людьми и академическими организациями в Армении. До недавнего времени, я не участвовал ни в каких форумах. Однако, относительно недавняя публикация в Jewish Exponent: http://www.jewishexponent.com/article/13003/ заставила меня задуматься и принять активную позицию по этому вопросу. Профессор, Доктор Медицины Ариель Баркан выступил в данной интернет-газете, огульно заявив что геноцида и вовсе не было! Этот человек известен своей скандальной репутацией, в основном активно участвуя на всевозможных формумах, посвященных холодному оружию. В нескольких случаях он был уличен в том, что скрывался под различными псевдонимами и был выгнан с нескольких форумов за откровенно националистические взгляды. Однако, это не остудило пыл доктора-любителя. Интересным является и тот факт, что Баркан работает в Университете Мичигана и часть его исследований посвящена проблемам рака. В то-же время, Comprehensive Cancer Center and Geriatrics Center Building Мичиганского Университета были построены благодаря благотворительной помощи в размере $3 млн. известных меценатов Эдварда и Елены Мардигян, семья которых понесла утраты в период Геноцида и вынуждена была покинуть Турцию: http://www.armeniapedia.org/index.ph...ward_Mardigian
Кроме того, при мичиганском университете существует Armenian Research Center: http://www.umd.umich.edu/dept/armenian/
Я не буду приводить полностью письмо Баркана в интернет-газетенке - желающие могут пойти на указанную страничку: http://www.jewishexponent.com/article/13003/ и прочитать письмо озаглавленное: Armenian Tale of Turkish Genocide Simply Untrue - именно так: "армянская сказка о турецком геноциде - просто ложь"! А написал это письмишко человек, которого можно увидеть вот здесь: http://www.med.umich.edu/intmed/endo...taff/index.htm
Я не знаю, насколько политически-активны участники данного форума. Возможно, мое обращение не по адресу - и я приношу извинение за то, что высказался здесь. Однако, я глубоко убежден что каждый порядочный человек должен приложить максимум усилий чтобы остановить подобных словоблудов - во имя того, чтобы геноцид не повторился. Я написал обращения и в вышеупомянутую интернет-газетенку, и в Армянский Центр при Мичиганском Университете - однако мои письма - лишь пылинка, и голос протеста может быть услышан только если он усилен многократно. Обращаюсь к уважаемым форумчанам и модераторам: может, надо вынести этот вопрос в отдельную секцию и катализировать активность форумчан и всех порядочных людей, чтобы остановить Баркана и ему подобных? В заключении привожу мое письмо. С уважением и наилучшими пожеланиями ко всем форумчанам. Приношу извинения модераторам: мое сообщение было также поставлено на политическом форуме. Михаил.
================================================== ===
Dear Mr. Alpher,

I am writing this message being extremely disturbed by the letter you received from "doctor" Ariel Barkan which appeared on your web site on the 17th of May 2007:
http://www.jewishexponent.com/article/13003/

In his message, "doctor" Barkan presents himself as an "Israeli Jew, originally from the former Soviet Union" and pretends to have "no dog in the Turkish-Armenian fight". The message of this "doctor" horrified me: he claims that there was no Genocide! In cold blood, this "doctor" writes that "the lack of intent or organized action on the part of the Turkish government to exterminate Armenians as such". Monsignor Barkan's message left me speechless. I spent 6 years of my life in Armenia. I did see the results of this Genocide in broken families and nation being spread all over the world. At the same time, I have some Turkish friends, who are very decent people. Turks did not kill Armenians - the Mlado-Turkish (Young-Turkish) government did! Not only this "doctor" shows his impotency as a scholar, but he has also guts to open his mouth and say such a nasty thing! I do know that he is a "real" medical doctor and a professor. However, I cannot use the word "doctor" in affiliation with this monster.

I understand that you are acting from a position of a "free press" - that is to present any opinion. However, the democracy is not equal to anarchy, and the democracy should be built on dignity, pride, good manners and taste.

"Doctor" Barkan's message smells very bad. Sadly, this bad smell comes from your web page.

Needless to say that the term "Genocide" was introduced by the Jewish scholar Lemkin and was soon connected to the slaughter of millions of Armenians by the Turkish military.

"Doctor" Barkan, "Professor" of Medicine, claims himself to be a Jew. I wonder if he is one of these Orthodox Jews who say that the State of Israel has no right for existence - unless it is given by the God Himself? People like "doctor" Barkan horrify me and make extremely sad.

I urge you to remove his extremely incorrect message from your web site to restore its decent image.

"Doctor" Barkan has rather questionable reputation on the internet. He is particularly active on the forums that are dedicated to the edged weapons, often presenting himself under different "stage names". Regardless of acting under different names, his identity was always revealed and he was expelled from several forums for his radical nationalistic views.

While copying "doctor" Barkan, I should probably say that I am not Armenian but I am very proud of being affiliated with many Armenians. I am not Jewish either, but my wife and her family are - and I have many friends and relatives in Israel, and I am very proud of my Israeli connections, too.
Sincerely yours,
Michael
=================================================

Old 09 Jan 08, 19:37   #192 (permalink)
Persona grata
VIP Club
АМЕРИКАНСКИЙ ПРОФЕССОР МЕДИЦИНЫ ОТРИЦАЕТ ГЕНОЦИД АРМЯНСКОГО НАРОДА: ОСТАНОВИТЕ ДОКТОРА БАРКАНА!

Уважаемые Форумчане!
Я новичок на этом форуме и позволю себе прежде всего представиться. Я выпускник Ереванского Университета и на протяжении многих лет поддерживаю добрые личные и профессиональные отношения со многими людьми и академическими организациями в Армении. До недавнего времени, я не участвовал ни в каких форумах. Однако, относительно недавняя публикация в Jewish Exponent: http://www.jewishexponent.com/article/13003/ заставила меня задуматься и принять активную позицию по этому вопросу. Профессор, Доктор Медицины Ариель Баркан выступил в данной интернет-газете, огульно заявив что геноцида и вовсе не было! Этот человек известен своей скандальной репутацией, в основном активно участвуя на всевозможных формумах, посвященных холодному оружию. В нескольких случаях он был уличен в том, что скрывался под различными псевдонимами и был выгнан с нескольких форумов за откровенно националистические взгляды. Однако, это не остудило пыл доктора-любителя. Интересным является и тот факт, что Баркан работает в Университете Мичигана и часть его исследований посвящена проблемам рака. В то-же время, Comprehensive Cancer Center and Geriatrics Center Building Мичиганского Университета были построены благодаря благотворительной помощи в размере $3 млн. известных меценатов Эдварда и Елены Мардигян, семья которых понесла утраты в период Геноцида и вынуждена была покинуть Турцию: http://www.armeniapedia.org/index.ph...ward_Mardigian
Кроме того, при мичиганском университете существует Armenian Research Center: http://www.umd.umich.edu/dept/armenian/
Я не буду приводить полностью письмо Баркана в интернет-газетенке - желающие могут пойти на указанную страничку: http://www.jewishexponent.com/article/13003/ и прочитать письмо озаглавленное: Armenian Tale of Turkish Genocide Simply Untrue - именно так: "армянская сказка о турецком геноциде - просто ложь"! А написал это письмишко человек, которого можно увидеть вот здесь: http://www.med.umich.edu/intmed/endo...taff/index.htm
Я не знаю, насколько политически-активны участники данного форума. Возможно, мое обращение не по адресу - и я приношу извинение за то, что высказался здесь. Однако, я глубоко убежден что каждый порядочный человек должен приложить максимум усилий чтобы остановить подобных словоблудов - во имя того, чтобы геноцид не повторился. Я написал обращения и в вышеупомянутую интернет-газетенку, и в Армянский Центр при Мичиганском Университете - однако мои письма - лишь пылинка, и голос протеста может быть услышан только если он усилен многократно. Обращаюсь к уважаемым форумчанам и модераторам: может, надо вынести этот вопрос в отдельную секцию и катализировать активность форумчан и всех порядочных людей, чтобы остановить Баркана и ему подобных? В заключении привожу мое письмо. С уважением и наилучшими пожеланиями ко всем форумчанам. Приношу извинения модераторам: мое сообщение было также поставлено на политическом форуме. Михаил.
================================================== ===
Dear Mr. Alpher,

I am writing this message being extremely disturbed by the letter you received from "doctor" Ariel Barkan which appeared on your web site on the 17th of May 2007:
http://www.jewishexponent.com/article/13003/

In his message, "doctor" Barkan presents himself as an "Israeli Jew, originally from the former Soviet Union" and pretends to have "no dog in the Turkish-Armenian fight". The message of this "doctor" horrified me: he claims that there was no Genocide! In cold blood, this "doctor" writes that "the lack of intent or organized action on the part of the Turkish government to exterminate Armenians as such". Monsignor Barkan's message left me speechless. I spent 6 years of my life in Armenia. I did see the results of this Genocide in broken families and nation being spread all over the world. At the same time, I have some Turkish friends, who are very decent people. Turks did not kill Armenians - the Mlado-Turkish (Young-Turkish) government did! Not only this "doctor" shows his impotency as a scholar, but he has also guts to open his mouth and say such a nasty thing! I do know that he is a "real" medical doctor and a professor. However, I cannot use the word "doctor" in affiliation with this monster.

I understand that you are acting from a position of a "free press" - that is to present any opinion. However, the democracy is not equal to anarchy, and the democracy should be built on dignity, pride, good manners and taste.

"Doctor" Barkan's message smells very bad. Sadly, this bad smell comes from your web page.

Needless to say that the term "Genocide" was introduced by the Jewish scholar Lemkin and was soon connected to the slaughter of millions of Armenians by the Turkish military.

"Doctor" Barkan, "Professor" of Medicine, claims himself to be a Jew. I wonder if he is one of these Orthodox Jews who say that the State of Israel has no right for existence - unless it is given by the God Himself? People like "doctor" Barkan horrify me and make extremely sad.

I urge you to remove his extremely incorrect message from your web site to restore its decent image.

"Doctor" Barkan has rather questionable reputation on the internet. He is particularly active on the forums that are dedicated to the edged weapons, often presenting himself under different "stage names". Regardless of acting under different names, his identity was always revealed and he was expelled from several forums for his radical nationalistic views.

While copying "doctor" Barkan, I should probably say that I am not Armenian but I am very proud of being affiliated with many Armenians. I am not Jewish either, but my wife and her family are - and I have many friends and relatives in Israel, and I am very proud of my Israeli connections, too.
Sincerely yours,
Michael
=================================================

Old 13 Jan 08, 15:56   #193 (permalink)
beatozavr
VIP Ultra Club
Send a message via ICQ to иНь-яНь:)
Ответ: Геноцид Армян

Михаил, спасибо большое, что вы содействовали протесту.

Old 28 Jan 08, 17:47   #194 (permalink)
justice managements
VIP Ultra Club
Re: Геноцид Армян

(nekotorie ) dumayut tolko u nix holocaust. posmotrim kak? ::::: ::::::: http://www.armtoday.info/default.asp...PagePosition=1

Old 13 May 08, 23:42   #195 (permalink)
Persona grata
VIP Club
Re: Ответ: Геноцид Армян

Quote:
Originally Posted by иНь-яНь:) View Post
Михаил, спасибо большое, что вы содействовали протесту.
Спасибо на добром слове.
За время прошедшее с моего предыдущего появления на форуме, произошло два события:

1. Было опубликовано мое письмо в редакцию "Голоса Армении":
http://www.golos.am/index.php?option...1665&Itemid=41

2. Петиция, осуждающая подонков, отрицающих геноцид, набирает силу - под ней уже подписалось более 700 человек:
http://www.gopetition.com/online/17164.html

Что примечательно - только единицы из них - евреи, что говорит само за себя... .

Если у посетителей этого форума хватит запала и энтузиазма - подпишитесь под петицией.

К стати, на днях получил ответ из университета где работает этот подонок Баркан: руководство от всего отмахивается - мол, и Баркан этот может быть не наш вовсе, и потом - у нас тут личностная и академическая свобода высказываний - так что, мол, пусть себе брешет что ему в голову взбредет. И тут у меня в голове сразу-же параллели вырисовываются: бедолага Мел Гибсон что-то там по-пьяне брякнул эдакое непонравившееся нежному еврейскому ушку - и его сразу же наказали - да так, что потом перед всем светом извинялся, бегал на четвереньках. А тут - нате вам, профессор от медицины - не на словах, в письменной форме целую нацию грязью поливает - и ничего, сходит с рук. Такая вот у них демократия - так называемая, еврейская правда... . Мне вот только интересно: пойдет-ли еврей лечиться к врачу, который отрицает Холокост, а?.... То-то и оно... .

Old 14 May 08, 02:53   #196 (permalink)
Persona grata
VIP Club
Re: Геноцид Армян

Уважаемые Форумчане,

Несмотря на вялотекущий характер полемики по вопросу Геноцида, я все-же позволю себе еще одну заметку. Как говаривал Володя Ульянов-Ленин (перефразируя), чтобы знать действительное положение дел, надо читать вражескую прессу - каковой в данном случае является The Jewish Exponent: http://www.jewishexponent.com/

Итак, перечитывая старые страницы этого дурно-пахнущего издания, я наткнулся на еще одну статью, которую я пытался понять - и не смог. Я прочитал ее несколько раз вдоль и поперек - и все равно не смог ее понять. Тогда я решил обратиться к помощи того, кто ее написал (один из редакторов The Jewish Exponent) - с просьбой раз'яснить мне, непутевому, что-же он такое хотел сказать в этой своей статье. Мое письмо приводится ниже. Ответа на него, как вы понимаете я не получил и вряд-ли когда получу...

================================================== ===========================
Subject: Genocide: there is only one truth
To: jtobin@jewishexponent.com

Dear Mr. Tobin,

There is a year passed since your controversially-sound article entitled "Choosing allies over principles" was published in the not always freshly-smelled Jewish Exponent (April 26, 2007).

I have read your article several times - and yet I could not comprehend the message you were trying to deliver since the article crescendoed with so many questions that may sound controversial yet obvious for the honest people.

Allow me, please, to elaborate on several positions of your paper.

1. Quote: "Given the current state of the Middle East .... is this really the best moment for us to be pressing the Turks about their past?"
Question: Is this article written by a Jew or by the honest person who simply cares about the truth and humanity? I deliberately oppose one to another since you clearly emphasize "us" in the above quote.

2. Quote: "Moralists may be right to pose this question as one of absolutes, but in wartime, you can't always pick and choose your allies."
Question: Wouldn't it be more appropriate to say not "moralist" but the honest people who care for humanity? What meaning are you putting in the word "you" here - perhaps, Jews?

3. Quote: "Would it be worth it to damage an alliance with Turkey just to make a point about the truth of Armenian suffering? That might makes us feel righteous, but if it leads to more deaths in the future, would it be right?"
Question: Who are "we" in the above mentioned quote? Is that the Jews or the honest people who care for humanity? Once again, it looks like "we" are not these honest people, no matter how to look at this situation since there is only one truth, and it is never gray - it is always black-and-white. Also, one can clearly read in quotes # 2 and 3 that der Zweck heiligt die Mittel - or, perhaps, you would rather prefer it in Latin: finis sanctiflcat media.

4. Quote: "Will an Armenian genocide resolution help us defend Israel against the threat of, say, an Iranian attempt at nuclear genocide better than a friendly Turkey?"
Question: once again, who are these mysterious "us"? I presume you are an American Jew. Are you talking about you, Americans or you, Israelites - because these "us" are certainly not the people one can trust since these are the people who will stub a knife in a back of a neighbor for the sake of their national interests - this is exactly how these "us" sound.

You are undoubtedly a very gifted journalist. Your article is full of a snake's venom: it looks as if it is asking some crucial questions, yet the way these questions are shaped, suggests the answer - the only answer that suits these "we" and "us" but not the honest people who care for humanity, and certainly not those whose families were slaughtered by the Turkish military machine.

In the beginning of my letter, I mentioned that the Jewish Exponent is a newspaper that does not always smell fresh. Your supposedly "open question" article was echoed by yet another one of a similar taste, published on August 30, 2007 (Ghosts of Armenia haunt ethnic relationship).

Finally, the medical professor of the University of Michigan, Ariel (aka Lev) Barkan wrote a letter which was grabbed with joy by the editors of the Jewish Exponent and published immediately. This letter was entitled "Armenian Tale of Turkish Genocide Simply Untrue" :
http://www.jewishexponent.com/article/13003

I have no intention to go through all exquisitely-cynical passages of this chauvinistic doctor of medicine who suddenly identified himself as the most knowledgeable and trusted scholar of history. To put it short, according to this medical historian, there was no Genocide - at all, end of story! Armenians are all evil outlaws who were lawfully killed by the Turks when it was necessary!

This medical historian has no shame. People who question honesty and historical truth have no shame. These people have no heart. Perhaps, if to follow all these barkans, we should say that there was no Holocaust and the Nazi regime was simply conducting "ethnic cleansing" - whenever it was necessary?

Poor thing Mel Gibson was punished severely for opening his drunk mouth and allegedly saying something that did not please the Jewish ear. Medical professor Barkan thought it through, wrote and sent to the Jewish newspaper - and his horrifying letter was published - no consequences! Is that because he is one of these "us"?

If to continue, perhaps the execution of the orchestrators of the Munich manslaughter was an act of heroism, and the extermination of those who were in charge of the Armenian Genocide was simply an act of unjust terror?

You see, how one can easily twist the truth... .

Mr. Tobin, there is no such thing as a "Jewish truth". There is only one truth. The rest are just dirty political games where anything goes and the winner is never punished.

As for the medical historian chauvinist Barkan and all these "us" - do visit the petition site:
http://www.jewishexponent.com/article/13003
and read the comments from the people whose families suffered from the Genocide. If these letters will put no tear on your eye - you are one of these "us".

Sincerely,
Michael
Princeton, NJ

P.S. May 19 is the day when the Genocide of Greeks slaughtered by the Turkish regime is always commemorated. I guess Greece is not on the Jewish agenda - otherwise we would certainly see more articles telling us about these Greeks being just outlaws who were exterminated by the government to protect justice... .

P.P.S. I wrote several times to the Jewish Exponent, demanding to remove this outrageous letter by Barkan - you can guess what kind or response I received.