View Single Post
Old 18 Jun 09, 20:25   #7 (permalink)
Զամունդացի դեմք
VIP Ultra Club
Speech of pres.candidate Mousavi in Iran during protests выступление канд.в президенты Мусави в Иране на митинге Իրանում նախագահի թեկնածու Մուսավի ելույթից

Из выступления Мусави кандидата в президенты.

Compiled from #Iranelection (twitter ID omitted), initially twittered ~2:50pm Tehran time 6.18.09

Mousavi says: I have come due to concerns of current political and social conditions - to defend the rights of the nation. I have come to improve Iran’s international relations. I have come to tell the world and return to Iran our pride, our dignity, our future. I have come to bring to Iran a FUTURE of FREEDOM, of HOPE, of fulfillment. I have come to represent the poor, the helpless, the hungry. I have come to be ACCOUNtable to you my people and to this world. Iran must participate in FAIR elections. It is a matter of national importance. I have come to you because of the corruption in Iran. 25% inflation means IGNORANCE, THIEVING, CORRUPTION. Where is the wealth of my nation? What have you done with $300 BILLION in last 4 years? Where is the wealth of the nation? The next Government of Iran will be chosen by the people. Why do all our young want to leave this country? I know of no creation who places HIMSELF ahead of 20 million of the nation. We are Muslims. What is happening in Iran’s Government is a sin. This Government is not what Imam Khomeini wanted for Iran - I will change all this. This is the SEA of GREEN. MOUSAVI asks GOOGLE to change logo to GREEN for 1 day - to give hope to all Iran.

former president Khatami invited ppl to a rally in Saturdy 4 pm Enghelab square

Примерный перевод.
Я пришёл ввиду политической и социальной ситуации чтоб защитить права нации. И пришёл обновлять международные отношения Ирана.
Я пришёл чтоб сказать миру верните вернуть Ирану нашу гордость наше достоинство наше будущее.
Я пришёл, чтоб дать Ирану будущее свободы, надежды и исполнения желаний.
Я пришёл представить бедных, безпомощных и голодных.
Я пришёл быть ответственным перед вами мой народ и перед миром.
Иран должен иметь честные выборы. Это важно для существования нации.
Я пришёл к вам из за корупции. 25% инфляции значит безразличие воровство и коррупция. Где состояние моей нации? Куда делись 300 миллиардов долларов последних четыре года? Где это богатство?
Следующее правительство Ирана будет избрано народом.
Почему все молодые иранцы хотят покинуть страну?
Я незнаю существа, кто ставит себя во главе 20 миллионов граждан.
Мы муслимы, то что происходит в Иранском правительстве это грех.
Это правительство не то, что хотел имам Хомейни - я поменяю это правительство.
Это море зелёного.
Мусави попросил гугл поменять свою шапку на зелёную дав этим надежду Иранскому народу.

В следующем митинге может участвовать и выбший президент Хатами в Субботу в 4 вчера на площади Енгхелабе