View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 10, 04:09   #1085 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club
Re: For JESUS Bible citations Цитаты из библии Մեջբերումներ Աստվածաշնչից

3Sheba, and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say to thee: 'you have come to take a spoil, gathered thy company to take a prey, to take the silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil? "

14Therefore prophesy, son of man, and say to Gog: Thus saith the Lord God: is not it? the day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, you will know it;

15and thou shalt come from thy place out of the north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great company and a mighty army.

16Come up against My people Israel like a cloud to cover the ground: this will be the last days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I in thee, O Gog, I will set my holiness before their eyes.

17Thus saith the Lord GOD: "Hast thou not he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days that I would bring thee against them?

18And in that day when Gog shall come upon the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, my wrath was kindled the wrath of my.

19For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath I said: Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel.

20And tremble out of my fish and sea birds, and beasts of the field and all creeping things that creepeth upon the earth, and all the people that are upon the earth and mountains will fall, and fall to the rocks, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

21And all the mountains, my call for a sword against him, saith the Lord God of every man's sword will be against his brother.

22And I will plead against him with pestilence and bloodshed, and pour out on him and on his troops and the many people who were with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire and brimstone;

23and I will show my greatness and my holiness, and am in the eyes of many nations, and know that I am the LORD.

Один Господь, одна вера, одно крещение,
6 один Бог и Отец всех. Он стоит надо всем и действует через всё и во всём.