Forum Blogs VIP Armenia Community Chat All Albums

VIP Forums Muzblog Chat Games Gallery. Форум, муздневники, чат, игры, галлерея.

Press here to open menubar...User Control Panel WAP/Mobile forum Text Only FORUM RULES FAQ Calendar
Go Back   VIP Armenia Community > Forum > General Discussions > Religion
Blogs Community Press here to open menubar...

Notices

Religion For Armenians Christianity is like skin color, it can’t be changed or thrown off.

For JESUS Bible citations Цитаты из библии Մեջբերումներ Աստվածաշնչից

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Apr 10, 06:58   #1079 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club
Re: For JESUS Bible citations Цитаты из библии Մեջբերումներ Աստվածաշնչից

Romans 3

There is none righteous

9 So what? Do we have any advantages over the other? No! We have already said that both Jews and Gentiles - all were under the power of sin.
10 Written by: "There is no one righteous, not one!

11 Nobody understands and nobody is looking for God.

12 All have turned aside and become unprofitable, there is no one who doeth good, no one.

13 "Their throat like an open grave, and their language goes a lie." "They have the lips viper venom."

14 "Their words are full of cursing and bitterness."

15 "They are ready for bloodshed

16 where they went - where the destruction and ruin

17 they do not know the path to peace. "

18 "They do not fear God."

19 We know: what the law says, it says to those who are under the law, so no one has apologized and the whole world is guilty before God.

20 No one will be justified before Him for the law. The law only allows us to know what sin is.

Один Господь, одна вера, одно крещение,
6 один Бог и Отец всех. Он стоит надо всем и действует через всё и во всём.
Old 22 Apr 10, 12:47   #1080 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club

John 3

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so will be raised and the Son of Man

15 to everyone who believes in Him shall have everlasting life.

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

17 God sent his Son into the world not to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe that is condemned already, because he did not believe in the name of the only Son of God.

19 The Court is that the world has come light, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

20 After all, everyone who does evil hates the light, neither cometh to the light, to have found his case.

21 But whoever lives by the truth, that, by contrast, goes to the light, to make it clear that his case committed to God.

Old 23 Apr 10, 08:52   #1081 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club

Hebrews 1

God says in his Son

1In the past God many times and in various ways spoke to our forefathers through the prophets.
2 Most recently, he spoke to us through his Son, whom He appointed heir of all, and through whom he had once created the universe.

3 Son - radiance of glory of the Father, the exact likeness of the very essence of God. He supports the existence of the universe with his mighty word. Cleanse us from our sins, He sat down on the right hand of God in heaven.

4 He is so above the angels as the name, which he inherited, above their names

Old 23 Apr 10, 08:54   #1082 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club

5 Whom the angels did God ever say: "You are my Son, today I have begotten You"? Or: "I will be His Father, and He will be my Son"?

6 By entering into the universe to her firstborn, God says: "Let all the angels of God worship him."

7 About the angels God says: "He makes his angels winds and his servants flames of fire."

8 But his son he says: "Oh my God!" Your throne is eternal, and justice - the scepter of thy kingdom.

9 You loved righteousness and hated iniquity, therefore God, thy God has anointed thee with oil of joy more than thy companions. "

10 God also speaks of the Son: "O Lord, You laid the foundations of the Earth in the beginning of all things, and heaven - the work of thy hands.

11 Earth and the heavens shall perish, but You stay forever, they are worn as clothing

12 and you svernesh them as cover, as clothes, they will be replaced by new ones. But you changed, and Your years will never come to an end! "

13 Whom the angels did God ever say: "Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet?

14 Are angels - this is not ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

Old 24 Apr 10, 01:26   #1083 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club

Psalm 41

Chief of the choir. Psalm of David. Blessed is he who thinks of the poor! On the day of disaster will deliver his Lord.
The Lord will preserve him and keep him alive, he shall be blessed upon the earth. And thou wilt not deliver him to the will of his enemies.

The Lord will strengthen him in the bed of his illness. You make all his bed in his sickness.

Old 25 Apr 10, 04:07   #1084 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club

Ezekiel 38

1Came to me the word of God:
2Son of man thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him

3and say: Thus saith the Lord God: Behold, I - you, Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal;

4And turn thee, and put hooks into thy jaws, and bring you and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all in full armor, a great company, in armor and shields, all armed with swords,

5Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them, all with shields and helmets,

6Gomer, and all his house Togarmah from the far north with all its troops, many people with thee.

7Get fit and ready, you and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be their leader.

8After many days you will be in the latter years thou shalt come into the land from the sword, gathered from many peoples, the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought will be returned to the nations, and they shall dwell safely.

9Ascend and come like a storm, go, like a cloud to cover the land, thou and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

10Thus saith the Lord GOD: On that day will come into your mind, and you will devise an evil scheme

11and say: 'I'll go to the ground unprotected, will go on carefree living lightly - all of them dwelling without walls, and they have neither bars nor gates, -

12to produce the robbery and plunder, lay hands on the newly populated ruins and the people, gathered from the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land '.

Old 25 Apr 10, 04:09   #1085 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club

3Sheba, and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say to thee: 'you have come to take a spoil, gathered thy company to take a prey, to take the silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil? "

14Therefore prophesy, son of man, and say to Gog: Thus saith the Lord God: is not it? the day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, you will know it;

15and thou shalt come from thy place out of the north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great company and a mighty army.

16Come up against My people Israel like a cloud to cover the ground: this will be the last days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I in thee, O Gog, I will set my holiness before their eyes.

17Thus saith the Lord GOD: "Hast thou not he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days that I would bring thee against them?

18And in that day when Gog shall come upon the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, my wrath was kindled the wrath of my.

19For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath I said: Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel.

20And tremble out of my fish and sea birds, and beasts of the field and all creeping things that creepeth upon the earth, and all the people that are upon the earth and mountains will fall, and fall to the rocks, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

21And all the mountains, my call for a sword against him, saith the Lord God of every man's sword will be against his brother.

22And I will plead against him with pestilence and bloodshed, and pour out on him and on his troops and the many people who were with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire and brimstone;

23and I will show my greatness and my holiness, and am in the eyes of many nations, and know that I am the LORD.