Forum Blogs VIP Armenia Community Chat All Albums

VIP Forums Muzblog Chat Games Gallery. Форум, муздневники, чат, игры, галлерея.

Press here to open menubar...User Control Panel WAP/Mobile forum Text Only FORUM RULES FAQ Calendar
Go Back   VIP Armenia Community > Forum > General Discussions > Religion
Blogs Community Press here to open menubar...

Notices

Religion For Armenians Christianity is like skin color, it can’t be changed or thrown off.

For JESUS Bible citations Цитаты из библии Մեջբերումներ Աստվածաշնչից

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Mar 10, 10:30   #911 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club
Re: For JESUS Bible citations Цитаты из библии Մեջբերումներ Աստվածաշնչից

Бытие 3

1З мей был хитрее всех зверей полевых, которых создал Господь Бог. И сказал змей жене: подлинно ли сказал Бог: не ешьте ни от какого дерева в раю?
2 И сказала жена змею: плоды с дерев мы можем есть,

3 только плодов дерева, которое среди рая, сказал Бог, не ешьте их и не прикасайтесь к ним, чтобы вам не умереть.

4 И сказал змей жене: нет, не умрете,

5 но знает Бог, что в день, в который вы вкусите их, откроются глаза ваши, и вы будете, как боги, знающие добро и зло.

6 И увидела жена, что дерево хорошо для пищи, и что оно приятно для глаз и вожделенно, потому что дает знание; и взяла плодов его и ела; и дала также мужу своему, и он ел.

7 И открылись глаза у них обоих, и узнали они, что наги, и сшили смоковные листья, и сделали себе опоясания.
Attached Thumbnails
For JESUS Bible citations Цитаты из библии Մեջբերումներ Աստվածաշնչից-snake.jpg  

Один Господь, одна вера, одно крещение,
6 один Бог и Отец всех. Он стоит надо всем и действует через всё и во всём.
Old 07 Mar 10, 23:40   #912 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club

Деяния 5

Анания и Сапфира

1 Один же человек, по имени Анания, вместе со своей женой Сапфирой, продал свое имение
2 и часть вырученной суммы оставил себе, и его жена знала об этом. Остальное же он принес и положил к ногам апостолов.

3 Петр сказал ему: - Анания, как это сатана мог завладеть твоим сердцем настолько, что ты солгал Святому Духу и оставил себе часть денег, которые ты получил за проданную землю?

4 Ведь земля до того, как ты ее продал, была твоей, и деньги, которые ты за нее получил, тоже твои. Почему же ты замыслил такое? Ты солгал не людям, а Богу.

5 Как только Анания услышал эти слова, он упал мертвым. Все присутствующие сильно испугались.

6 Подошли молодые люди, завернули его тело, вынесли и похоронили.

7 Часа три спустя пришла его жена, ничего не знавшая о происшедшем.

8 Петр спросил ее: - Скажи мне, вы с мужем за такую-то сумму продали землю?- Да, - ответила она, - за такую.

9 Петр сказал ей: - Что это вы сговорились испытывать Дух Господа? Ты слышишь шаги у дверей? Это возвращаются хоронившие твоего мужа. Они и тебя вынесут.

10 И в тот же момент она упала к его ногам мертвой. Молодые люди вошли и, найдя ее мертвой, вынесли и похоронили ее рядом с мужем.

11 Всей церковью и всеми, кто об этом слышал, овладел великий страх.

Old 08 Mar 10, 04:52   #913 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club

Откровение 2

Церкви в Фиатирах

18 - Aнгелу церкви в Фиатирах напиши: так говорит Сын Божий, глаза которого как пылающий огонь и ноги которого как расплавленная бронза:
19 Я знаю твои дела, твою любовь, веру, твое служение и терпение. Я знаю, что твои последние дела более велики, чем первые.

20 Тем не менее у Меня есть против тебя то, что ты терпишь женщину по имени Иезавель, которая называет себя пророчицей. Она своим учением вводит в заблуждение Моих рабов и толкает их к тому, чтобы они занимались развратом и ели пищу, посвященную идолам.

21 Я дал ей время раскаяться, но она не хочет раскаяться в своем разврате.

22 Поэтому Я брошу ее на ложе болезни, и те, кто с ней занимается развратом, будут сильно страдать до тех пор, пока не раскаются в том, что пошли ее путем.

23 Я поражу ее детей смертью, и все церкви узнают, что Я испытываю сердца и все сокровенное в человеке, и каждый из вас получит по своим делам.

Sunday March 7, 2010
Cave Creek, AZ
Attached Thumbnails
For JESUS Bible citations Цитаты из библии Մեջբերումներ Աստվածաշնչից-sunday-march-7-2010-cave-creek-az.jpg  

Old 08 Mar 10, 05:01   #914 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club

Исход 3

1Моисей пас овец у Иофора, тестя своего, священника Мадиамского. Однажды провел он стадо далеко в пустыню и пришел к горе Божией, Хориву.
2И явился ему Ангел Господень в пламени огня из среды тернового куста. И увидел он, что терновый куст горит огнем, но куст не сгорает.

3Моисей сказал: пойду и посмотрю на сие великое явление, отчего куст не сгорает.

4Господь увидел, что он идет смотреть, и воззвал к нему Бог из среды куста, и сказал: Моисей! Моисей! Он сказал: вот я!

5И сказал Бог: не подходи сюда; сними обувь твою с ног твоих, ибо место, на котором ты стоишь, есть земля святая.

6И сказал: Я Бог отца твоего, Бог Авраама, Бог Исаака и Бог Иакова. Моисей закрыл лице свое, потому что боялся воззреть на Бога.

7И сказал Господь: Я увидел страдание народа Моего в Египте и услышал вопль его от приставников его; Я знаю скорби его

8и иду избавить его от руки Египтян и вывести его из земли сей в землю хорошую и пространную, где течет молоко и мед, в землю Хананеев, Хеттеев, Аморреев, Ферезеев, Евеев и Иевусеев.

9И вот, уже вопль сынов Израилевых дошел до Меня, и Я вижу угнетение, каким угнетают их Египтяне.
Attached Thumbnails
For JESUS Bible citations Цитаты из библии Մեջբերումներ Աստվածաշնչից-mine.jpg  

Old 09 Mar 10, 02:58   #915 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club

Revelation 2

The Loveless Church

1 “To the angel of the church of Ephesus write,
‘These things says He who holds the seven stars in His right hand, who walks in the midst of the seven golden lampstands: 2 “I know your works, your labor, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars; 3 and you have persevered and have patience, and have labored for My name’s sake and have not become weary. 4 Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. 5 Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you repent. 6 But this you have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
7 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.”’
The Persecuted Church

8 “And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write,
‘These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life: 9 “I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. 10 Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.
11 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.”’

Old 09 Mar 10, 05:39   #916 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club

The Compromising Church

12 “And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write,
‘These things says He who has the sharp two-edged sword: 13 “I know your works, and where you dwell, where Satan’s throne is. And you hold fast to My name, and did not deny My faith even in the days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells. 14 But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit sexual immorality. 15 Thus you also have those who hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.[a] 16 Repent, or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.
17 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.”’

Old 09 Mar 10, 05:41   #917 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club

12And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;

13I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

14But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

15So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate.

16Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

17He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

18And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;

19I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.

20Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

21And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

22Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

23And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

24But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

25But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

28And I will give him the morning star.

29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.