Forum Blogs VIP Armenia Community Chat All Albums

VIP Forums Muzblog Chat Games Gallery. Форум, муздневники, чат, игры, галлерея.

Press here to open menubar...User Control Panel WAP/Mobile forum Text Only FORUM RULES FAQ Calendar
Go Back   VIP Armenia Community > Forum > General Discussions > Religion
Blogs Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read Press here to open menubar...

Notices

Religion For Armenians Christianity is like skin color, it can’t be changed or thrown off.

For JESUS Bible citations Цитаты из библии Մեջբերումներ Աստվածաշնչից

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 May 10, 05:37   #1086 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club
Re: For JESUS Bible citations Цитаты из библии Մեջբերումներ Աստվածաշնչից

Acts 28

25 They began their differences, and when they started to leave, Paul said these words: - The Holy Spirit was right in saying to your fathers through Isaiah the prophet:

26 "Go to this people and say: you will hear but never understand, will look, but did not see.

27 The heart of this people gross was, they could hardly hear his ears and closed their eyes to see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand the heart and does not apply, and I should heal them. "

28 - So I want you to know that the salvation of God sent unto the Gentiles, and they will listen and take the news!

the picture is a mural on a wall...
Attached Thumbnails
For JESUS Bible citations Цитаты из библии Մեջբերումներ Աստվածաշնչից-art-three.jpg  

Один Господь, одна вера, одно крещение,
6 один Бог и Отец всех. Он стоит надо всем и действует через всё и во всём.
Old 01 May 10, 20:23   #1087 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club

Genesis 6

11But the earth was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

12And God looked upon the earth, and behold, it was corrupt for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

13And God said to Noah: The end of all flesh is come before me, because the earth is filled with violence through them: and behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

14Make yourself an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without.

15And thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark three hundred cubits, its breadth fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.

16And thou shalt make the ark, and in a cubit shalt thou finish it above, and the door of the ark in its side, with lower, second and third [housing].

17And so, I will bring down the flood water, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life from under heaven, all that is on earth shall die.

Old 02 May 10, 08:54   #1088 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club

Псалтирь 11

Начальнику хора. Псалом Давида. На Господа уповаю; как же вы говорите душе моей: 'улетай на гору вашу, [как] птица'?
Ибо вот, нечестивые натянули лук, стрелу свою приложили к тетиве, чтобы во тьме стрелять в правых сердцем.

Когда разрушены основания, что сделает праведник?

Господь во святом храме Своем, Господь, --престол Его на небесах, очи Его зрят; вежды Его испытывают сынов человеческих.

Господь испытывает праведного, а нечестивого и любящего насилие ненавидит душа Его.

Дождем прольет Он на нечестивых горящие угли, огонь и серу; и палящий ветер--их доля из чаши;

ибо Господь праведен, любит правду; лице Его видит праведника.

Old 03 May 10, 02:37   #1089 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club

Isaiah 6

1In the year that king Uzziah I saw the Lord seated on a throne high and lifted up, and the edges of robes his train filled the temple.
2Around him stood the Seraphim, each of them six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew.

3And one cried unto another and said: Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord of hosts! whole earth is full of His glory!

4And the posts of the gates of the voice that cried, and the house filled with smoke.

5And I said: Woe is me! I am lost! because I am a man of unclean lips and I live among a people of unclean lips - and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts.

6Then came to me one of the seraphim, and in his hand a burning coal which he took the tongs from the altar,

7and touched my mouth and said: Behold, this hath touched thy lips and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.

8And I heard the voice of the Lord saying: Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said: Here am I, send me.

9And he said: "Go and tell this people: Hear - and will understand, and seeing ye - and not see.

10Make the heart of this people, and their ears heavy, and shut their eyes lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears and understand with their hearts and turn, and I should heal them.

11And I said: for how long, Lord? He said: until the empty city, and without inhabitant and houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate.

12And the LORD have removed men, and great desolation will be on this earth.

13And if you still have a tenth of her again, and again she will be devastated, as from the elms and as an oak, when they cut down, their root, so the holy seed the root of it.

Old 03 May 10, 02:42   #1090 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club

Acts 16

Timothy joins Paul and Silas

26 Suddenly there was a strong earthquake that wavered base prison. All the doors opened, and all prisoners chains fell off his feet.

27 When the jailer woke and saw that all the prison doors opened, he grabbed a sword and wanted to commit suicide, thinking that all the prisoners escaped.

28 But Paul managed to shout: - Do not destroy yourself! We are all here!

29 The jailer asked that the lights were turned on, ran inside and, trembling, fell down before Paul and Power.

30 He brought them out and asked: - my Lord, what shall I do to be saved?

31 - Believe in the Lord Jesus - they said - then you will be saved, and thy household.

Old 04 May 10, 01:08   #1091 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club

13 No one rose to the sky, except one who came down from heaven - the Son of Man.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so will be raised and the Son of Man

15 to everyone who believes in Him shall have everlasting life.

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

17 God sent his Son into the world not to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe that is condemned already, because he did not believe in the name of the only Son of God.

19 The Court is that the world has come light, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

20 After all, everyone who does evil hates the light, neither cometh to the light, to have found his case.

21 But whoever lives by the truth, that, by contrast, goes to the light, to make it clear that his case committed to God.

Old 05 May 10, 06:33   #1092 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club

Genesis 1

9 And God said: Let the waters under the heaven, in one place, and let the dry land appear. And it was so.

10 And God called the dry land Earth, and the gathering of waters He called Seas.
Attached Thumbnails
For JESUS Bible citations Цитаты из библии Մեջբերումներ Աստվածաշնչից-friday-april-30-2010-bradenton-fl.jpg