Forum Blogs VIP Armenia Community Chat All Albums

VIP Forums Muzblog Chat Games Gallery. Форум, муздневники, чат, игры, галлерея.

Press here to open menubar...User Control Panel WAP/Mobile forum Text Only FORUM RULES FAQ Calendar
Go Back   VIP Armenia Community > Forum > General Discussions > Religion
Blogs Community Press here to open menubar...

Notices

Religion For Armenians Christianity is like skin color, it can’t be changed or thrown off.

For JESUS Bible citations Цитаты из библии Մեջբերումներ Աստվածաշնչից

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Feb 10, 07:21   #799 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club
Re: For JESUS Bible citations Цитаты из библии Մեջբերումներ Աստվածաշնչից

Иов 42

1 И отвечал Иов Господу и сказал:
2 знаю, что Ты все можешь, и что намерение Твое не может быть остановлено.

3 Кто сей, омрачающий Провидение, ничего не разумея? --Так, я говорил о том, чего не разумел, о делах чудных для меня, которых я не знал.

4 Выслушай, [взывал я,] и я буду говорить, и что буду спрашивать у Тебя, объясни мне.

5 Я слышал о Тебе слухом уха; теперь же мои глаза видят Тебя;

6 поэтому я отрекаюсь и раскаиваюсь в прахе и пепле.
Attached Images

Один Господь, одна вера, одно крещение,
6 один Бог и Отец всех. Он стоит надо всем и действует через всё и во всём.
Old 03 Feb 10, 08:52   #800 (permalink)
неважный
VIP Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilyem View Post
Hi Becha! Not sure who the person is with the above post...but who ever it is seems to be very angry. Most of the smilies are indicating anger. I cannot tell if one photo of a child is what the problem is or are they angry at the JESUS citations in general. Further, I have not seen this individual on the forum. I have seen many members come and go since I joined the forum in Dec. of 2007. My russian translator is not very good. Often the translations that I see are very poor so I am not sure exactly what particular issue they are trying to bring to my attention. And, if they feel so strongly about the issue as to have the thread removed, well that will be in the hands of the moderators and I will graciously abide by whatever they tell me to do. It is not my intention to bring dissent to the forum. I am only a humble guest of this great forum, which I have seen to be very accommodating to many diverse views, whether they are political, social, religious etc. So, if you can share with me this individuals concerns more clearly please do. Thank you Becha and the LORD JESUS bless you today!!
All I wanted to say wilyem, is:

If you are doing something good or you want to do something good, do it the right way.

Posting citations from the Bible and attaching next to it, not decent pictures... Are you doing it on purpose? If you are posting prothecy about Jesus-child and attaching a kid with electrolized hair you think that you are doing the right thing? If you are posting something about Theotokos and posting I don't know WHAT (!), do you think you are doing good things?

Jeremiah 48:10 Cursed be he that doeth the work of Jehovah negligently.

Возлюби Господа Бога твоего всем сердцем твоим, и всею душею твоею, и всею крепостию твоею, и всем разумением твоим, и ближнего твоего, как самого себя. (Святое Евангелие от Луки 10:27).
Old 03 Feb 10, 16:46   #801 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club

Jeremiah 48

1Against Moab thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Woe unto Nebo! for it is spoiled: Kiriathaim is confounded and taken: Misgab is confounded and dismayed.

2There shall be no more praise of Moab: in Heshbon they have devised evil against it; come, and let us cut it off from being a nation. Also thou shalt be cut down, O Madmen; the sword shall pursue thee.

3A voice of crying shall be from Horonaim, spoiling and great destruction.

4Moab is destroyed; her little ones have caused a cry to be heard.

5For in the going up of Luhith continual weeping shall go up; for in the going down of Horonaim the enemies have heard a cry of destruction.

6Flee, save your lives, and be like the heath in the wilderness.

7For because thou hast trusted in thy works and in thy treasures, thou shalt also be taken: and Chemosh shall go forth into captivity with his priests and his princes together.

8And the spoiler shall come upon every city, and no city shall escape: the valley also shall perish, and the plain shall be destroyed, as the LORD hath spoken.

9Give wings unto Moab, that it may flee and get away: for the cities thereof shall be desolate, without any to dwell therein.

10Cursed be he that doeth the work of the LORD deceitfully, and cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.

To begin with, whoever you are, you have misquoted Jeremiah 48:10...the word is deceitfully. So, get your passage right. And if you will notice the prophet is talking about something entirely different than you. You do your deeds with malice and contempt, like someone called hypocrite, which is not of The LORD God, Jehovah or the manner in which to correct anyone for anything. Read the nine verses above your accusation and you'll find the accusation is not only groundless, not logical but actually ignorant on your part. It's also obvious that you squint at gnat and swallow a camel too! You apparently don't see the goodness in over 700 postings of the Truth of God's Holy Word to the people who come to this wonderful forum. Instead a small minded Judas spirit like you finds a harmless photo of a little boy with "spiked" blonde hair! Have you nothing better to do with yourself? Are you even in the Faith? I see you have no friends in the forum. Perhaps you would get down on your knees before your God, if you really serve the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and ask him to show you how very petty and pharisee minded a person you really are. PRIDE goes before a fall. God will oblige you, I can assure you of that. When was the last time you visited the sick, spent time with someone in prison, offered your time and talents among the poor of your community and shared the love of Christ with them. Have you ever worked in a homeless kitchen and cooked and fed the poor? Do you even have a relationship with The LORD JESUS CHRIST? Because, I see anger and great "bad" pride in your words. Why not today, ask the God you pretend to defend to show you your own heart. JESUS said the heart is deceitfully wicked, there's that word again, deceitfully ... who can know it. If you think of yourself as a religious person, remember, religion is what put JESUS the LORD on the cross in the first place. I will not debate or contend with you again, for the Proverbs tell me not to argue with a contentious fool...because that only makes them look "wise" in their own eyes. If you don't approve of my postings that's your freedom to. You think yourself such a great scholar of the HOLY Scriputes start your own thread!! Instead of judging another's work let the LORD judge the fruit. Acts 5:39
"So in the present case, I say to you, stay away from these men and let them alone, for if this plan or action (BA)is of men, it will be overthrown;

39but if it is of God, you will not be able to overthrow them; or else you may even be found fighting against God."

Old 03 Feb 10, 23:36   #802 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club

Притчи 1

7Начало мудрости--страх Господень; глупцы только презирают мудрость и наставление.
Attached Thumbnails
For JESUS Bible citations Цитаты из библии Մեջբերումներ Աստվածաշնչից-nice-green.jpg  

Old 04 Feb 10, 06:40   #803 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club

От Матфея 13

41 Сын Человеческий пошлет своих ангелов, и они удалят из Его Царства все, что ведет ко греху, и всех, делающих злое.

42 Их бросят в огненную печь, где будет плач и скрежет зубов.

43 А праведники тогда будут сиять, как солнце в Царстве их Отца. У кого есть уши, пусть слышат.
Attached Thumbnails
For JESUS Bible citations Цитаты из библии Մեջբերումներ Աստվածաշնչից-hell.jpg  

Old 04 Feb 10, 11:33   #804 (permalink)
неважный
VIP Club

I am telling you, GOD WILL PUNISH YOU if you do not close this subject or change it's content.

Возлюби Господа Бога твоего всем сердцем твоим, и всею душею твоею, и всею крепостию твоею, и всем разумением твоим, и ближнего твоего, как самого себя. (Святое Евангелие от Луки 10:27).
Old 04 Feb 10, 17:54   #805 (permalink)
Top VIP
VIP Ultra Club

we will see who The LORD GOD judges indeed!